Features & Benefits
- Light and breathable ankle boot with a sporty design.
- ESD compliant for EPA Areas. Sixton® ESD footwear is designed to ensure perfect ESD performance for the life of the footwear. It also allows the substitution of the insole without any loss of ESD properties.
- New sole design specially developed for difficult surfaces, with self-cleaning reliefs and a flat surface to increase grip performance.
- K+ Anti Perforation Plus – a reinforced anti-perforation fabric insert that is resistant to fine carpentry nails and is compliant to the latest update to EN12568.
- Dynamic Control Technology – a rigid insert at the heel protects the ankle from sharp objects, controls ankle movement and improves the foot’s resting position on the ground.
- Stabil Active – a rigid support on the base of the shoe provides greater stability and support for the arch of your foot, therefore improving foot posture.
- Anti Debris – closed construction prevents irritating objects and dirt from entering the shoe and seeping into your socks.
- WED (Wire Electricity Discharge) – a conductive strip integrated into the shoe ensuring that regardless of the insoles used, the shoe maintains its anti-static properties.
- Light Assembly
Click Icon For Details
|Boot Type||Ankle Boot|
|Upper||No Ladder, High Tenacity Textile, WR|
|Lining||Breezy SD, Two-Layers Combination|
|Insole||Soft-Fit Plus ESD|
|Sole||PU/PU ESD-Plus SRC Passed|
|Toe cap||Alu-SXT 2.0 Aluminium Toe Cap|
|Midsole||K+ Anti-Perforation Plus|
|Specification||S3 SRC ESD|
|EN||ISO 20345:2011 | IEC 61340-5-1:2016 | IEC 61340-4-3:2006|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range