3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F
Use 3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F in both wet and dry applications. Our 777F discs feature a blend of ceramic and aluminium oxide mineral that self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminium oxide alone. The heavy, water-resistant polyester backing is extremely durable – supporting medium pressure applications while allowing the disc to be run wet or dry. The Roloc attachment system enables quick and easy disc changes. A grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures, helping to protect heat sensitive alloys such as stainless steel nickel alloys and titanium. The abrasive is bonded to the backing with a heat resistant resin coating, staying robust even under pressure, heat or water.
- A blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide mineral self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminum oxide
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system enables efficient and secure attachment and removal of the disc
- Polyester backing is extremely tough to support medium-pressure applications while maintaining consistent performance in both wet and dry applications
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under high pressure and heat
- Wet and Dry Applications
|Sizes Available||50/75 mm|
|Grain||Ceramic + Aluminium Oxide|
Downloads Not Available
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range