Typhoon™ Moulded Mask FFP2
Features & Benefits
- Offers an assigned protection factor (APF) of 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) for fine non-toxic dusts, fibres, fumes and
- Man Made Fibres: The mask has an ergonomic 3D design to fit most face shapes
- Typhoon™ Valve: Optional Modern design valve allows for lower breathing resistance
- Typhoon™ valved masks have been tested at -40°c to ensure the masks continue to perform at extremes of temperature
- Resistance to clogging in very fine dust environments.
- Adjustable nose piece allows the mask to be shaped more closely to the noses profile aiding a good face fit.
|EN-149 Conformity rating||2001/A:2009|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range