3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 6002, A2P2
For enhanced breathability when spray painting, brush and roller painting, or orbital and manual sanding, use 3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 6002. Our lightweight, reusable filter mask is suitable for DIY tasks and designed to provide A2 protection against solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents, and P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists. Featuring twin inhalation valves and large filters to help reduce breathing resistance, 6002 can be used with particulate filters, gas and vapour cartridges or combination cartridges. You can replace filters when needed. Economical, easy to maintain and simple to handle, it’s compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection and complies with European standards.
- Reusable respirator for spray painting, brush and roller painting, and orbital and manual sanding.
- A2 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents.
- P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists.
- Reusable with replaceable particulate filters, gas and vapour cartridges or combination cartridges.
- Enhanced breathability and reduced resistance provided by twin inhalation valves and large filters, compared to single filter masks.
- Economical, easy maintenance, simple to handle and lightweight.
- Easy filter change with bayonet filter fixing system enabling a wide range of filters to simply click into place.
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (6200 Mask EN 140:1998) (6055 Filters EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 A2) (5925 Filters EN 143:2000 P2 R).
- Spray painting
- Brush and roller painting
- Orbital sanding
- Manual sanding
|Protection||A2 , P2|
|European standards||CE Mark 0086 (6200 Mask EN 140:1998) (6055 Filters EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 A2) (5925 Filters EN 143:2000 P2 R)|
|Pack contents||1 respirator and 1 pair of filters|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range