3M™ Speciality Disposable Respirators
3M™ Speciality Disposable Respirators provide lightweight and comfortable FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 breathing protection against organic vapours, acid gases, ozone, hydrogen fluoride, and nuisance odours. Our respirators have an activated carbon layer that provides relief against nuisance-level odours. The convex shape, soft inner face seal, nose clip and twin strapping helps adjust to a broad range of faces, and the braided, colour-coded headbands help you quickly identify their protection level.
Get reliable and effective FFP1, FFP2, and FFP3 breathing protection against dust, mists, organic vapours, acid gases, ozone and hydrogen fluoride, with 3M™ Speciality Disposable Respirators. They feature an activated carbon layer that provides relief from nuisance odours, and they’re ideal for welding or waste sorting work environments. Our lightweight, cup-shaped design is sturdy and collapse resistant, and the convex shape, soft inner face seal, nose clip and twin strapping helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1 (NPF 4), blue for FFP2 (NPF 12), and red for FFP3 (NPF 50). Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products. For full product certification and specifications, click here: Respiratory Products Certificate Selector.
- Provides FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection against dust and mists.
- Activated carbon layer helps guard against nuisance odours and, in some models, low levels of organic vapours, acid gases and ozone.
- The convex shape, nose clip and twin strapping helps provide a comfortable fit across a broad range of face shapes.
- Lightweight, cup-shaped designs are sturdy and collapse resistant.
- Braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1, blue for FFP2 and red for FFP3.
- Good fit over a wide range of face sizes provided by convex shape, nose clip and twin-strap design.
- Metal Processing
|3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve||Yes|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|Particulate Respirator Range||Speciality & Welding|
|FFP Rating||Class 1/2|
|European Standard||EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP1 NR D, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range