3M™ Respirator 4251+, A1P2, 1/PK
- Maintenance-free respirator for spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding.
- A1 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents*.
- P3 provides protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*.
- Ready to use with no maintenance required – use until damaged, particulate filters clog or gas filters become saturated.
- Enhanced breathability and reduced resistance provided by twin inhalation valves and large bonded carbon filters, compared to single filter masks.
- Comfortable breathing due to low resistance exhalation valve.
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 405:2001 + A1:2009 FFA1P2 R D).
- This product helps protect against certain organic gases and vapours (bp > 65 °C) in concentrations up to 10 x WEL or 1000 ppm (whichever is the lower) and particles in concentrations up to 10 x WEL.
- Spray painting
- Brush and roller painting
- Orbital and manual sanding
|Face Mask||Thermoplastic elastomer|
|Exhalation Valve||Silicone Rubber|
|Gas and Vapour Filter Body||Activated Carbon|
|Particulate Filter Element||Polypropylene|
|EN Standards||EN 405:2001 + A1:2009 FFA1P2 R D|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range