3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E
3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E is our filtering facepiece respirator with an adjustable nose clip and colour-coded headbands for comfortable protection. Rated FFP1, it’s available in a pack of 20.
Use 3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E for comfortable protection during manual sanding, and indoor home repairs and decoration. Designed to provide FFP1 protection, our respirator safeguards against low level, non-hazardous dust, and oil or water-based mists typically found during basic trade activities like hand sanding. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Traditional easy-to-use design.
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks.
- Durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape.
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dust and oil or water-based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities.
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level – yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014.
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D).
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Manual sanding
|FFP Rating||Class 1|
|European standard||CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D)|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range