3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822
3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822 is our valved filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip, colour-coded headbands and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for comfortable wear. Rated FFP2, it’s available in a pack of three.
For respiratory protection, while drilling, sawing, sanding by hand, or when using an orbital sander use 3M™ Hand Sanding and Power Tool Respirator 8822. Our valved respirator is engineered to provide FFP2 protection against medium-level fine dusts and oil or water-based mists typically found when working with common construction materials. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes. Heat build-up inside the respirator is reduced by 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve which removes exhaled air.
- A robust collapse-resistant shell that molds easily to most face shapes and sizes.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator giving cooler and more comfortable wear.
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks.
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 2) provides protection against medium-level fine dusts and oil or water-based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel.
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level – blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010.
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D).
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Orbital sanding
- Manual sanding with paints
- Wood and steel
|FFP Rating||Class 1|
|European standards||CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range