3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters, ABE1, 6057
For ABE1 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours and acid gases, use 3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters, 6057. Our filters have a brown, grey and yellow band that’s colour-coded according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection they provide. These lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and they’re compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters and 3M™ 501 Particle Filter Retainer.
- ABE1 protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours and acid gases
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series
- Hazardous Environment
|Cartridge or Filter Type||ABE1|
|Filter Type||Gas & Vapour Cartridge|
|Gas & Vapor Protection Type||Inorganic vapours and acid gases, Organic Vapours bp>65 degrees°C|
|Standards/Approvals||EN143 : 2000|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range