3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters 6000
3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters 6000 Series fits any half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks with a bayonet connection and are designed to optimise your field of vision. Our filters offer lightweight and well-balanced breathing protection for hazardous environments.
For breathing protection against a range of gases and vapours, use 3M™ Gas and Vapour Filters 6000 Series. Each filter has a band that’s colour-coded according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection they provide; simply choose the filter type that’s suitable for your individual needs or company policy requirements. Our lightweight filters combine protection with comfort, and they’re compatible with our range of reusable half and full-face masks for safe working in hazardous environments. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M™ Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They can also be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series and a 3M™ 501 Filter connector to make a combination gas, vapour and particulate protection system.
- Protect against a range of gases and vapours.
- Combines protection with comfort and balance.
- Designed to optimise your field of vision.
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance.
- The bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks.
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit.
- Can be used in combination with 3M™ Particulate Filters 5000 Series.
- Ammonia and derivatives
- Inorganic vapours and acid gases
- Organic Vapours bp>65 °C
|Cartridge or Filter Type||A1, A1 + Form, A2, ABE1, ABEK1, K1|
|Filter Type||Gas & Vapour Cartridge, Gas, Vapour & Particulate Filters|
|Standards/Approvals||EN143 : 2000|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range