3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding Respirator9312+
Features & Benefits
- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design.
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear.
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility.
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks.
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities.
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place and are colour-coded to indicate performance level – yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014.
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
- Sanding by hand
|Cool Flow™ Valve||Yes|
|Workplace Exposure Limit||10x|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range