3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding Respirator 9310+
3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding Respirator 9310+ is our filtering facepiece respirator with Aura™ 3-panel design, adjustable nose clip, sculpted nose panel and colour-coded headbands for comfortable wear. Rated FFP1, it’s available in a pack of 20.
For respiratory protection, while sanding by hand use 3M™ Aura™ Hand Sanding Respirator 9310+. Our respirator helps to provide FFP1 protection against low level, non-hazardous dust, and oil or water-based mists. Featuring our Aura™ 3-panel design, it’s engineered to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high-performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimize eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear.
- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design.
- Enhanced breathability with high-performance filter material for easy breathing.
- Adjustable nose clip helps ensure a better seal with a snug fit.
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dust and oil or water-based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities.
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place and are colour-coded to indicate performance level – yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014.
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D).
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Sanding by hand
|FFP Rating||Class 1|
|European standards||CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D)|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range