Sonis® 1 Helmet Mounted 26dB SNR
Features & Benefits
- The Sonis® range of ear defenders have been designed by the JSP R&D team. Working with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility they have developed an ear defender range that peaks at an unbeaten 37 SNR.
- The over-moulded headband has a built in comfort area with ventilation. The headband force and the cushion surface area work together to provide optimum cushion pressure and comfort.
- To facilitate even distribution of pressure the wearer can tilt and adjust the position of the earcup for optimum comfort and fit.
- The headband is manufactured from TPE, making it easy to wipe clean. The sealing rings are easy to replace. Hygiene kits are available for each model.
- The Sonis® range is available with extra visibility cups and a reflective headband for added low light protection.
- Green – Low Attenuation Small Cup 80-107 dB
- Industrial areas
- Printing Works
|Cup Style||ABS Cups|
|Ear Cushion||Foam/PET combination cushions|
|Wire Type||Stainless steel wire|
|Helmet mounts||Acetal & Nylon helmet-mounting|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range