3M™ Protective Cover-alls 4500
3M™ Protective Coverall 4500 is made from a soft breathable polypropylene offering the wearer excellent heat dissipation and cool comfort. This coverall gives basic protection against dirt, dust and non-hazardous liquids and is CE Cat I Simple certified.
Use 3M™ Protective Coverall 4500 for basic protection against dirt, dust and non-hazardous liquid splashes in the workplace or at home. This hard-wearing polypropylene suit has excellent coverage with 2 panel elasticated hood, cuffs, ankles and waist, offering a comfortable fit and good freedom of movement. The soft polypropylene material also provides excellent breathability for extra comfort when working. Perfect for lighter janitorial jobs, site visitors, or food industry this garment keeps the wearer clean but also the process. The one-way zip with storm flap offers added convenience and protection. Available in blue or white for colour zoning, worker identification or offer discrete dirt visibility.
- Category 1 coverall designed for light-duty protection against non-hazardous liquids and dust.
- Breathable 45gsm polypropylene material offers CE Simple certification for non-hazardous particles and liquids.
- Excellent breathability and comfort for extended wear.
- Elasticated hood, cuffs, ankles and waist for good fit and freedom of movement.
- 1-way zip with storm flap and 2-panel hood for optimal coverage.
- Light-duty cleaning
|Closure Type||Simple Zipper|
|Hazard Type||Non Hazardous liquids & dust (CE simple)|
|Size||3XL, 4XL, L, M, S, XL, XXL|
|Standards/Approvals||CE Category 1|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range