3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs
- 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs have been developed for demanding noisy environments, particularly suited for noise levels dominated by low to medium frequencies. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use.
- Ideal hearing protection against noise arising from environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, like airports and agricultural work.
- Soft wide cushions help reduce pressure around the ears and improve comfort and wearability.
- Large space inside the cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up.
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean.
- Electrically insulated headband (dielectric) version available.
|Attenuation||30 Decibel, 31 Decibel|
|Hearing Protection Style||Foldable/Over the head, Headband, Helmet Mounted, Neckband|
|Product Colour||Black, Green|
|Standards/Approvals||CE Approved, EN 352-1:1993, EN 352-3:2002|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range