Features & Benefits
- PU double-density sole, light and comfortable, Designed mainly for indoor use with self-cleaning reliefs. New extra-grip PU tread with high SRC slip-resistant performance.
- Soft-fit insole with modular support. Stronger on the calcaneus, ergonomic and softer on the waits edge, the comfort of the memory foam and the functionality of Flyfit on the whole sole.
- New toecap “AluSxt 2.0” with differentiated functional thicknesses and compensation rubber. Resistant to 200J. New “K+Insole”, resistant to the perforation of carpenter nails of diameter 2,8 mm.
- Stabil-Active Support made of rigid plastic material. It stabilizes the heel bone, the instep and tarsal joints, without altering energy absorption. A support for the natural movement of the foot; it provides comfort and greater stability.
- Dynamic HC Control. Ergonomic rigid internal structure. It houses the heel into the right seat, adjusting the foot support and control of the ankle sideways movements. It keeps the foot right to the shoe, allowing the perfect fit.
- Light Industry
- ESD Areas
Click Icon For Details
|Boot Type||Ankle Boot|
|Lining||Breexy 3D, two-layers combination|
|Sole||PU/ PU ESD-plus SRC|
|Toe cap||Alu SXT 2,0|
Want to become a Distributor?
Speak to us today about our full product range